The 5 best studio music keyboards
If you are looking for your first musical keyboard, it does not matter if it is for you, for your child, for a family member or for a friend because you always find yourself having to face the same situation: a great variety of instruments all different from each other. , with different features that you may or may not need. Choosing a studio musical keyboard is not easy, especially when the market offer is so rich and varied.
For this reason I have decided to select no less than 5 keyboards suitable for beginner players. These are completely different instruments from each other but which are equipped with all the most common characteristics that musicians always look for in a musical keyboard. Obviously I tried to include in the list those instruments that presented a good quality / price ratio.
AXUS AXP25, DIGITAL ELECTRONIC KEYBOARD
The Axus AXP25 Digital Keyboard is a great value musical instrument that is very popular with beginners. It features 61 touch-sensitive keys that simulate a touch response similar to that of a real piano. The fret board is very well-finished and features a wide range of instruments and accompaniment styles. It is therefore ideal for exploring the creative possibilities of an electronic piano.
• Main features: 61 touch sensitive keys, 32 notes of polyphony, 300 voices and 200 styles. 100 songs and 10 demos. It includes a function that promotes self-learning and a collection of chords, a recording / playback tool and an integrated metronome.
• Accessories: a DV12V power supply / transformer stabilized against overloads, short circuits, overheating and equipped with a music stand.
• Particularly suitable for: beginners who don’t want to spend too much, for those who have a small house or for novice musicians who want to practice in silence.
CASIO LK-120, DIGITAL KEYBOARD WITH BRIGHT NOTES:
Another keyboard of great value, perfect for beginners. Learning or not from the lighted keys thanks to the function present on this piano is what distinguishes younger musicians from children. Self-learning has never been easier! The Casio LK-120 also features 12 notes of polyphony, 100 timbres, 50 rhythms and 100 internal songs, each with 3 lessons which means that you will never get bored and that you will always learn something new. All this will be shown to you on an LCD screen in order to make the lessons even easier.
Key features: 61 standard keys that light up, 100 tones, 50 built-in rhythms, 100 songs with 3 lessons per song, LCD screen, headphone input.
Accessories: headphones, while the AD-E95100 power supply is sold separately.
Particularly suitable for: young musicians, music therapy, silent practice, portability and a first introduction to music.
ELECTRONIC KEYBOARD YAHAMA PSRE353
The PSRE353 keyboard offers various opportunities suitable not only for all budgets but also for all skill levels. It has 61 touch-sensitive keys, you just need to press them more or less hard to increase or decrease the volume. In addition, the Yamaha Education Suite function makes this piano particularly suitable for beginners. And not only. This musical instrument can boast 573 different voices and 158 accompaniment styles, thus winking even the most experienced musicians.
• Key features: 61 touch-sensitive keys the same size as a piano, 158 accompaniment styles and 573 instrument voices from around the world, 150 different arpeggio types, Yamaha Education Suite function, a powerful speaker system, USB connectivity and a headphone jack.
• Accessories: the power supply and the music stand are included in the price. Headphones and stand are also available.
• Particularly suitable for: beginners, younger players and for all those who love the different functions that an electronic keyboard can offer. Perfect for teaching, small spaces and portability.
CASIO CTK-6200 KEYBOARD
If there ever was a keyboard that could satisfy all the needs of a novice player, it could be the Casio CTK-6200. In fact, this instrument is equipped with 61 touch-sensitive keys and a natural sound similar to that of a piano. In short, it is the ideal keyboard for those who intend to buy a real piano in the future. It is an extremely versatile instrument, has 700 tones and 210 accompaniment rhythms, Bassreflex speakers, an audio input for CD or MP3 player and a 17-track sequencer.
• Key features: 61 piano-style keys, 700 orchestral tones and tone editor, 210 accompaniment rhythms including 10 new ethnic styles, LCD screen, pitch bend wheel, audio input for connecting to a CD or MP3 player, socket for headphones, 17-track sequencer.
• Accessories: a music rest and a power supply are supplied. Headphones and support can be purchased separately.
• Particularly suitable for: Beginners looking for professional sound, songwriting, recording, portability and small spaces.
YAMAHA PIAGGERO NP32
This keyboard is perfect for anyone (including children) who want to start playing the piano but have no intention of spending a fortune or don’t have much space to spare. It is an instrument that is halfway between a keyboard and a stage piano. It has 76 piano-style keys with touch response (Graded Soft Touch). The classic design and the sound identical to that of a piano will amaze everyone. It comes with a power supply but also works with 6 AA batteries, which means you can take it anywhere! It is also equipped with 10 different sounds, 10 piano demos, USB connectivity and a transposer function.
Key Features: New stereo Grand Piano sound, slim design, 76 piano-style keys with touch response (Graded Soft Touch), 64 notes of polyphony, 10 sounds, built-in metronome, works with both adapter and batteries, USB Host , headphone and transformer input, power supply connection and connectivity: sustain pedal.
Accessories: comes with the music rest and power supply and can be purchased in 2 different colors: white or black. A package with dual support and headphones is available.
Particularly suitable for: An aspiring pianist who has no intention of breaking the bank or who needs a portable keyboard It is also perfect for novice players who are looking for a more classic style keyboard.